About the private and state partnership for services of the dialysis
Based on Items and), b) and e) Articles 11 of the Law No. 179-XVI from July 10, 2008 about the private and state partnership (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, No.165-166, Art. 605), with subsequent changes and amendments, the Law No. 411-XIII from March 28, 1995 about health protection (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 1995, No. 34, Art. 373), with subsequent changes and amendments, and according to the Order of the Government No. 424 from June 6, 2012. "About approval of services of the dialysis for the private and state partnership" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, No. 126-129, Art. 462) the Government decides:
- To offer for the private and state partnership of service of the dialysis, provided by dialysis divisions (centers) in public medico-sanitary organizations.
- To approve the purposes and conditions of the private and state partnership for services of the dialysis, and also general requirements to selection of the private partner it (is applied).
- To the Ministry of Health in coordination with bodies of local public authority to provide proper carrying out procedure of the choice of the private partner in compliance with Regulations on standard procedures and general terms of selection of the private partner, the approved Order of the Government No. 476 from July 4 2012г., to conclude the agreement on the private and state partnership, and also to perform monitoring of its implementation.
- The national company of medical insurance annually to conclude the service provision agreement of the dialysis within compulsory medical insurance.
- To recommend to Kishineu's Local government board, Local government board of Belts, People's assembly of Gagauzia and regional councils Kakhul, Ungen, Edinets, Droky, Forty and Keushen to consider feasibility of decision making about participation in the project of the private and state partnership for services in the dialysis in the corresponding administrative and territorial units.
- Control over the implementation of this resolution to assign to the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Economics within official competences.